The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Foundation
- Main point of contact with the external partners to channel their work and support for the research initiatives efficiently and effectively.
- Coordinating regular progress updates to key stakeholders, including the drafting of publications for specific stakeholder groups in conjunction with the Communications team.
- Key point of contact for the Research Team, coordinating resources and ensuring allocated work within the project is delivered to pre-agreed timescales.
- Update the Foundation’s existing research related publications, briefing notes and papers as and when required and draft new ones as need arises.
- Supporting the Wheel of Influence initiative in partnership with the Communications team.
- Outcomes Research- work with Regional offices to support the implementation of outcomes research by all operators.
- Social Value- main lead on development, delivery and analysis of social value work with PWC.
- Satisfaction Surveys- Qualitative and Quantitative Research and analysis to support the wider Research agenda.