Stewardship and Development Officer
The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Foundation
Report and Proposal writing
- Securing major funding and support through grant applications.
- Producing and distributing annual stakeholder report by region.
- Bespoke Corporate, Trust and Foundations and Major Donor reporting.
- Mapping communication plan across the year
- Content drafting for publications- (Case for Support, Annual Review)
- Mail-out set up and logistics (NPSP, Pardot and Mailchimp)
- Producing and distributing quarterly Newsletter
- Mapping and streamlining team processes
- Lead on Salesforce/NPSP system set-up and testing
- Project managing the migration from Salesforce Classic to NPSP
- Data input and analysis for Quarterly reports and Trustee meetings
- Salesforce Super-user and team GDPR lead
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of donor finance
- Processing payment requests, receipts, and invoices
- Follow-up/chasers for overdue and outstanding payments
- Producing Risk Profiling report every quarter
- Managing Stewardship Budget
Due Diligence and Development
- Prospecting research for new streams of income and supporters
- Due Diligence background research for approval committee
- Preparing Prospecting and briefing actions pre-event.
- Co-ordinating Stewardship touch points with donors (welcome, thanking and event invitation)
- Planning Stewardship, Engagement and Recognition Events