- Raiser's Edge trained
- Post- open and sort post and ensure any money/cheque donations are recorded and processed on RE to the correct protocol.
- Providing fundraising and administrative support
- Supporter care and organisation- collating supporter materials (Packing, distributing, franking)
- Liaising with community groups regarding work of Farm Africa
- Researching potential partners and new platforms for Farm Africa Appeal
- Volunteer speaker training
- Drafting and submitting RAG partnership applications with London university fundraisers.
- Creating innovative and creative funding ideas for students
- Database management. Recording supporter correspondence
- Maintaining shared inbox and responding to supporter inquiries
- Maintaining regular correspondence with supporters through courtesy calls, email and via social media.
- Working on three appeals from inception to delivery: Give Hunger the Boot, Giving Tuesday and the Great African Welly Walk.
- Preparation and promotion of Farm Africa's attendance at Food Matter's Live convention at ExCel London.
- Development of support for Farm Africa's work beyond Churches and Christian community groups, to involve more faith based groups across the UK.