Regional Director of Sales
CFC Technology un-complicates growth for financial institutions by delivering the simplest, turnkey hosted solutions that gives them greater opportunities for growth, compliance, and operational excellence. This is done through providing best in class software, standardized hardware and service solutions to mid-sized banking institutions helping them achieve their operational performance, profitability and business expansion goals.
Key Skills and Responsibility:
- Develop, propose, and execute on comprehensive annual account plans for customer's based on a thorough understanding of the region's opportunities related to products and services.
- Maintain and expand contact with major accounts and key relationships seeking to leverage them into profitable business ventures.
- Provide direction and decision making on contract negotiations involving all products and services within the region.
- Prepares annual regional sales forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential and sales expense estimates.
- Identifies sales forecast gaps, submits corrective strategies, and implements aggressive sales growth targets.
- Conducts quarterly sales reviews and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Plans and controls expenses to ensure sales objectives are met within budget.
- Monitor unit sales, ASPs and margins against budget for key products and services; recommend corrective action to achieve budget.
- Works closely with company executive's to recommend and implement new product pricing and strategies.
- Help to drive new products through research & development process blending existing technology to market requirements.