Human Resource Generalist
- Greater Atlanta Area
- [email protected]
SHRM Certified Professional with 4 years of progressive human resource experience managing high-volume recruiting and on-boarding workflows, addressing complex employee relations complaints, conducting annual human resource audits, as well as managing payroll and benefits programs.
IG Design Group USA is a leading global manufacturer and distributor of celebrations, stationery, creative play and gifting products. IG is a UK AIM listed public company, with major operations in the UK, USA, Netherlands, Australia and China.
• Managed termination process including but not limited to facilitating exit interviews, final paycheck and termination paperwork
• Managed recruiting/staffing for the organization including sourcing candidates, working with agencies, coordinating temporary employment services, scheduling interviews and negotiating candidate offers
Payroll and Benefits Administration
• Processed multi-state payroll for 700+ employees
• Assist with administering leave of absence programs (FMLA, STD, LTD, etc.)
• Performed benefit administration including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees
• Successfully managed employee engagement programs to increase employee morale and business productivity
Employee Health and Safety/Risk Management
• Organized corporate employee health and safety program
• Provided excellent consultation to business leaders and employees regarding human resources policies and procedures
• Counseled employees on performance to improve quality of service and efficiency
• Exhibited excellent working knowledge of federal and state labor law (NLRA, EEO, FLSA, ADA, ACA)
Peak Campus is a fully-integrated student housing real estate company providing best-in-class property management, development and consulting services. Peak Campus is a visionary leader in the management and development of apartment communities in college markets across the nation.
• Managed high volume multi-site life-cycle processes for company new hires including but not limited to job postings, reference checks, background checks, drug screenings, offer letters, I-9 compliance, E-Verify, completion of new hire paperwork and all other on-boarding activities for 900+ hires in one year using iCIMS applicant tracking system
Training and Development
• Designed and delivered human resource training program for new hires and current managers to ensure a uniform understanding of HR processes using the blended learning approach
• Rebuilt leadership development program using the blended learning approach to encourage manager participation and meet strategic human resource initiatives
• Assisted HR Director with employee relations issues
• Assisted HR Director with performance management program
• Assist HR Director with employee exit interview process
• Assisted HR Director with developing a custom performance management program
Kinetix is a recruitment process outsourcing firm (RPO) for growth companies. We leverage an integrated services model comprised of total RPO, staffing & recruiting and HR consulting to help clients ensure that growth will never be slowed by an inability to acquire and retain the best talent.
• Provided administrative support to the Chief Human Resource Officer and Chief Talent Advisor
• Created reports, presentations, and business correspondence to submit to clients
• Coordinated multiple social and business meetings for 40-100 attendees
• Successfully managed company space planning and organization program the company’s growing workforce
Payroll Management Corporation is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that provides full-service, off-site, human resource administrative services for small to medium sized companies ranging from payroll and human resource issues to liability and governmental compliance issues.
• Performed multi-state payroll and tax administrative duties for 1700 employees
• Answered employee inquiries concerning benefits, payroll, time and attendance, and government regulations
• Responsible for maintaining employee handbooks
•Processed employee new hire paperwork (E-Verity, I-9, W4, G4, A4, Direct Deposit Enrollment, etc.)
• Maintained HRIS database