Human Resource Generalist
- Greater Atlanta Area
SHRM Certified Professional with 4 years of progressive human resource experience managing high-volume recruiting and on-boarding workflows, addressing complex employee relations complaints, conducting annual human resource audits, as well as managing payroll and benefits programs.
LAZ Parking is one of the largest parking operators in the United States.
IG Design Group USA is a leading global manufacturer and distributor of celebrations, stationery, creative play and gifting products. IG is a UK AIM listed public company, with major operations in the UK, USA, Netherlands, Australia and China.
• Managed termination process including but not limited to facilitating exit interviews, final paycheck and termination paperwork
• Managed recruiting/staffing for the organization including sourcing candidates, working with agencies, coordinating temporary employment services, scheduling interviews and negotiating candidate offers
Payroll and Benefits Administration
• Processed multi-state payroll for 700+ employees
• Assist with administering leave of absence programs (FMLA, STD, LTD, etc.)
• Performed benefit administration including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees
• Successfully managed employee engagement programs to increase employee morale and business productivity
Employee Health and Safety/Risk Management
• Organized corporate employee health and safety program
• Provided excellent consultation to business leaders and employees regarding human resources policies and procedures
• Counseled employees on performance to improve quality of service and efficiency
• Exhibited excellent working knowledge of federal and state labor law (NLRA, EEO, FLSA, ADA, ACA)
Peak Campus is a fully-integrated student housing real estate company providing best-in-class property management, development and consulting services. Peak Campus is a visionary leader in the management and development of apartment communities in college markets across the nation.
• Managed high volume multi-site life-cycle processes for company new hires including but not limited to job postings, reference checks, background checks, drug screenings, offer letters, I-9 compliance, E-Verify, completion of new hire paperwork and all other on-boarding activities for 900+ hires in one year using iCIMS applicant tracking system
Training and Development
• Designed and delivered human resource training program for new hires and current managers to ensure a uniform understanding of HR processes using the blended learning approach
• Rebuilt leadership development program using the blended learning approach to encourage manager participation and meet strategic human resource initiatives
• Assisted HR Director with employee relations issues
• Assisted HR Director with performance management program
• Assist HR Director with employee exit interview process
• Assisted HR Director with developing a custom performance management program
Kinetix is a recruitment process outsourcing firm (RPO) for growth companies. We leverage an integrated services model comprised of total RPO, staffing & recruiting and HR consulting to help clients ensure that growth will never be slowed by an inability to acquire and retain the best talent.
• Provided administrative support to the Chief Human Resource Officer and Chief Talent Advisor
• Created reports, presentations, and business correspondence to submit to clients
• Coordinated multiple social and business meetings for 40-100 attendees
• Successfully managed company space planning and organization program the company’s growing workforce
Payroll Management Corporation is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that provides full-service, off-site, human resource administrative services for small to medium sized companies ranging from payroll and human resource issues to liability and governmental compliance issues.
• Performed multi-state payroll and tax administrative duties for 1700 employees
• Answered employee inquiries concerning benefits, payroll, time and attendance, and government regulations
• Responsible for maintaining employee handbooks
•Processed employee new hire paperwork (E-Verity, I-9, W4, G4, A4, Direct Deposit Enrollment, etc.)
• Maintained HRIS database