- GPA: 3.6
- Dean's List, Spring 2009
- SDSU American Marketing Association: a nationwide association at San Diego State that provides networking and internship opportunities for members, promoting business skills and ethics.
- Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society: a freshman honor society at San Diego State University reserved for students who have received at least a 3.5 GPA.
- University Honors Program: the San Diego State University Honors Program accepts a select group of accomplished students with over a 3.6 GPA and promotes interaction with both the university and abroad.
- Asian Pacific Student Association: an organization at San Diego State University that brings together Asian and Pacific Islander students on campus. Focus on cultural awareness, involvement in school-wide events, and community service.
- SDSU Nikkei Student Union: Founding member of this Japanese-American culturally based club here at San Diego State University. Participation in social and philanthropic events throughout the community and with Nikkei Student Unions on other campuses in Southern California.
Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Legal Environment of Business, Business Communication, Calculus for Business Analysis, Statistics for Business, Management & Organizational Behavior, Operations Management, Business Ethics