Sep 2010 - Present
Aug 2008 - May 2010
- GPA: 3.6
- Dean's List, Spring 2009
- SDSU American Marketing Association: a nationwide association at San Diego State that provides networking and internship opportunities for members, promoting business skills and ethics.
- Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society: a freshman honor society at San Diego State University reserved for students who have received at least a 3.5 GPA.
- University Honors Program: the San Diego State University Honors Program accepts a select group of accomplished students with over a 3.6 GPA and promotes interaction with both the university and abroad.
- Asian Pacific Student Association: an organization at San Diego State University that brings together Asian and Pacific Islander students on campus. Focus on cultural awareness, involvement in school-wide events, and community service.
- SDSU Nikkei Student Union: Founding member of this Japanese-American culturally based club here at San Diego State University. Participation in social and philanthropic events throughout the community and with Nikkei Student Unions on other campuses in Southern California.
Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Legal Environment of Business, Business Communication, Calculus for Business Analysis, Statistics for Business, Management & Organizational Behavior, Operations Management, Business Ethics
Oct 2009 - Feb 2010
- Customer service
- Completing sales transactions
- Maintaining fitting rooms
- Representing the style of the company
Jun 2008 - Aug 2009
Visual Impact Team
Abercrombie & Fitch
- Maintaining the visual standards of the store
- Processing new shipments
- Dressing the mannequins
Jun 2009 - Jul 2009
Physical Education Instructor
Nakayoshi Gakko- Japanese Cultural Summer School
- organized classes for children ages 5-12
- promoted both exercise and the Japanese culture
Personal and professional references gladly furnished upon request.
Hard-working and goal-oriented undergraduate business student with experience in the retail industry. Always willing to take the initiative with a strong work ethic, leadership, and team building skills.
With the expertise I have gained through my past work and educational experience, I would like to to further expand my knowledge and gain experience in all aspects of the workplace.
Last Updated: May 2010