Aug 2012 - Present
MedExpress Urgent Care Corporate Headquarters
- Design, write, and distribute internal and external communications, website content, and print materials in compliance with company branding standards.
- Implement strategic marketing and communications campaigns in support of company objectives and healthcare initiatives.
- Research, develop, and oversee the distribution of bi-weekly newsletters and compliance documents.
- Write press releases, letters, and speeches for the COO, CEO, and other high-ranking personnel.
- Serve as a main communications contact for over 2,600 employees nationally.
Jan 2011 - Present
- Initiate and maintain contact with over 300 prospective students each week via phone and written communications.
- Represent WVU as a peer-to-peer point of contact with students throughout the WVU application process.
- Provide information about WVU degree programs, people, achievements, initiatives, and student life with professionalism and accuracyto enhance the overall reputation of the university.
- Collaborate with all departments within Undergraduate Recruitment for visitation days and other recruitment events.
Sep 2011 - May 2012
Executive Director of Recruitment and Retention
- Coordinated SGA's Internship program, including the recruitment, assessment and evaluation of progress of over 30 interns. Resulted in continued involvement of 90% of current interns for 2012- 2013 administration.
- Organized visitation days for over 60 prospective students geared towards SGA-related activities to increase future interest in SGA. Resulted in 50 new interns for the 2012-2013 administration.
- Developed and maintained SGA's profile on WVU's social media site for prospective students to increase the visibility of SGA.
May 2011 - Aug 2011
- Represented the bank professionally during interactions with clients.
- Entrusted with confidential personal information of bank clients.
- Accurately processed cash, check, and credit card transactions.
May 2010 - Aug 2010
Nov 2009 - May 2010
- Edited and revised title insurance policies and related documents for more than 100 individual and corporate clients across the state of WV.
- Built client relationships, including answering phones and daily interaction with walk-in business.
- Maintained client records and gained fluency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point.
Aug 2009 - Dec 2012
Aug 2009 - Dec 2012