Independently market & sell Avon products to self-obtained customers. With limited sales material & optional training provided, prepare sales presentations/parties for new & current customers.
- Locate potential Sales Representatives to advertise to them the idea of becoming an Independent Sales Representative for Avon.
- Attend (optional) sales meetings, industry trade shows, & training seminars to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, & increase knowledge of sales techniques & practices.
- Arrange buying parties & solicit sponsorship of such parties to sell new & upcoming merchandise as well as currently available products.
- Record customers' orders to be entered into an Avon purchase form.
- Separate customers' orders after delivery & ensure each order is mailed to the correct addresses in an appropriate amount of time.
- Earned the ability to recruit new Independent Sales Representatives through the total amount of merchandise sold within 1st month of contracting w/ Avon (usually takes typical representatives 3-5 months).
Reason for Leaving:
Wanted a position with benefits and/or a better commision structure.