MEGAN EMBER MICHOPOULOS
- 17722 N. 79th Ave. APT 1074 Glendale, AZ 85308
- [email protected]
Goal oriented server with 4 years of experience in multiple restaurant environments including: fine, fast, & casual dining. Motivated leader with excellent communication and time management skills. Naturally organized & capable of handling various tasks with accuracy an efficiency. Always represent establishment with a genuine friendly yet professional demeanor and always creating memorable experiences for all guests.
COCKTAIL SERVER | PLATINUM 84 | DENVER, CO
APRIL 2015 - FEBRUARY 2016
• Displaying enthusiasm & knowledge about food & beverage menu.
• Skilfully promoting specific items on drink menu as well as restaurant specials.
• Assertively upselling alcohol beverages, appetizers, & desserts.
• Providing genuine hospitality & attentive service to all guests, establishing longstanding rapport.
• Continually monitoring dining room for seating availability, service, safety, & well-being of guests.
SERVER | COLTON'S STEAKHOUSE | FARMINGTON, MO
DECEMBER 2014 - APRIL 2015
• Consistently provided professional, friendly, & engaging service.
• Guided guests through menus while demonstrating thorough knowledge of food, beverages, & ingredients.
• Maintained complete knowledge of restaurant menu, including monthly promotional items.
• Effectively listened to, understood, & clarified all guest food orders, requests, concerns, and/or issues.
• Set dining tables according to type of event & service standards.
SERVER | LONGHORN STEAKHOUSE | SURPRISE, AZ
MARCH 2013 - DECEMBER 2014
• Bussed, cleaned, & set tables in a quick & quiet manner (full hands in/full hands out)
• Maintained clean and presentable section with spotless tabletops, glassware, silverware, linens, & surrounding floor area.
• Actively offered help & assisted coworkers whenever possible.
• Routinely supported other areas of the restaurant when needed and/or as requested, including: answering phones, booking reservations, arranging call ahead seating, quoting wait times, taking to-go orders, seating guests, running food, and completing financial transactions for other staff.
FINANCE MANAGER | SOUTHWEST TRUCK DRIVER TRAINING | PHOENIX, AZ
AUGUST 2010 - MARCH 2013
• Overseeing execution of accounts receivable, accounts payable, & independent audits.
• Completing all weekly & monthly financial procedures.
• Preparing regular reports for review by the President, Vice President, & Director of the company.
• Generating & discussing student contracts.
• Responsible for payments recieved for tuition from: Students, State Agencies, & Veteran Affairs.
• Creating friendly relations with past, present, & future students to lead to the development of long term relationships and to maintain our excellent referal rate.
MANAGER/CARHOP | SONIC DRIVE-IN | SURPRISE, AZ
SEPTEMBER 2007 - AUGUST 2010
• Accepting payment from customers and make change as necessary.
• Communicating with customers regarding food orders, comments, and/or complaints.
• Investigating and resolving customer complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
• Performing activities such as supervising and training employees.
• Routinely counting cash drawer during shift and making daily bank deposits.
• Openng and closing store and completing tasks that include: inventory, food preparation, breaking down & cleaning drink, shake, and food machines, & running end of day reports.
• Scheduling staff hours, delegating daily tasks, & assigning end of shift duties.
• Assessing staffing needs by analyzing, interviewing, & recruiting new team members.
Estrella Mountain Community College
2013 - 2015
Trendsetter's CNA Academy
Certified Nursing Assistant
July 2013 - October 2013
Estrella Mountain Community College
February 2011 - May 2011
Willow Canyon High School
High School Diploma
August 2005 - December 2008