Lead Application Developer / Architect
Automatic Data Processing (ADP)
Lead Application Developer / Operations Architect: Java 6, Spring 3, JDBC, Hibernate 4, JUnit 4, Maven 3, Eclipse, Weblogic Application Server 11g, Jakarta Tomcat 7, Ant, JTA, Oracle 11g/12c, PL/SQL Developer, TOAD, Tortoise SVN, Subclipse, JRockit Mission Control, J-Console, J-VisualVM, Eclipse MAT. Design patterns used included Singleton, Façade, Proxy. Collabnet svn, media wiki, Jenkins, LDAP (Apache DS), Nexus repository, Log monitoring (Logstash, Elasticsearch), Puppet Enterprise, Linux, Mongo DB, Node JS, Php5.
- Lead the migration and refactoring of an Oracle Forms based payroll tax application to a JSF/Spring/Hibernate based application on Weblogic 11g/Tomcat.
- Interacted with stake holders and engineered several key software components right from inception to delivery. Designed and developed the core components for reports and jet forms services. Full SDLC jet forms JAX-RS REST web service to output PCL/PDF.
- Interacted with customers and resolved their technical issues.
- Provisioned and designed the weblogic clusters for application and report servers. Automated the build process using Jenkins and maven greatly reduced the pains involved build and release. Monitored the staging and production clusters using JRockit Mission Control, App Dynamics, Site scope.
- Came up with Linux shell scripts to release artifacts to various environments on a regular basis, monitor the logs/NFS share usage and send alert emails based on threshold.
- Lead and mentored members of local scrum team. Provided guidance to members of 4 other remote scrum teams. Followed agile Kanban process.