Feb 2006 - Present
- Responsible for staff training to create digital images and catalogs.
- Develop needs-specific projects, which consist of evaluating and creating digital content and creating or enhancing Dublin Core standard metadata records in a potentially wide-range of subject areas and effectively uploading data into digital library.
- Develop, as part of a committee with other librarians in the National Park Service, requirements for bibliographic metadata which will significantly improve cataloging, sharing and management of bibliographic citations across the NPS.
- Experience with electronic image formats (TIFF, GIF, JPEG)
- Create professional video tutorials of training procedures for digital library using Camtasia Studio software.
- Perform webinars on how to use Focus system to park employees around the country using GoToMeeting software.
Aug 1999 - Oct 2000
University of Illinois