Senior Examiner, IT
Federal Housing Finance Agency
- Serves as an Information Technology subject matter expert to analyze and review Fannie Mae’s and Freddie Mac’s host of IT related projects that include IT governance, improved IT controls, and implementation of major IT systems and related applications.
- Examining and analyzing Fannie Mae’s and Freddie Mac’s Project Management Lifecycle (PMLC) and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes to determine its organizational effectiveness through review of various executed projects and post-implementation reviews.
- Assisting in the examination and analysis of the effectiveness of various Information Technology General Controls (ITGC) such as Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) IT controls, change management, Information Security and IT operations that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have currently in use or in the process of implementing. Applied risk analytics and risk management practices to measure safety and soundness.
- Provides written and oral analysis of operational high-risk areas within the area of Information Technology at each Government Sponsored Enterprise (GSE) such as IT Governance, SDLC, ITGC, and the overall enterprise architecture processes to colleagues and senior management of Freddie Mac through email, conclusion letters, formal memorandums, and group meetings. Prepare and present reports on conclusions.
- Examines the organizational business processes, both manual and automated, in order to analyze established technical solutions to confirm alignment of business and technical process with industry best practices such as ITIL and Cobit.
- Provides written and/or oral assessments and conclusions on each organizational IT environment which include recommendations for improvement or enhancement, a review of internal controls and detailing how the organizational IT environment is/is not meeting business requirements.