Experienced Information Technology Project Manager with full life cycle management experience in complex Information Technology projects including supply chain, manufacturing and distribution systems, financial interfaces, sales reporting, CRM, commercial insurance, off-shore and web development. Open for opportunities.Specialties:Lead software transition projects in mission critical, tightly integrated systems. ERP, Manufacturing and Distribution Systems, Business Process Management, Team Building.
Senior Consultant, Account Manager
• Consulted in a variety of fortune 500 companies.
• Wrote and presented marketing proposals to clients.
• Utilized various software packages, specified by the clients to control and document projects.
• Managed a GEIS international account comprised of a foreign/domestic joint development team for the GEIS order control, shipping and distribution product, Dispatch 3000, an IMS/CICS based product.
• Created EDI interfaces to/from Dispatch 3000 over the GEIS Worldwide Time-Sharing Network, participating in transition from Mark III to Mark 3000.
Manager, Information Systems
• Project Manager, Consumer Healthcare Information Technology
• Managed programmers and consultants who worked on Web and Server technologies, object-oriented programming and database systems (Oracle, Access, DB2).
• Applications included:
Sales Reporting Systems
Manugistics (Global) Supply Chain/Distribution (budget: $1,606.0m)
Hyperion Financial Reporting
Consumer Affairs Call Center Project Advantage (budget $812.0m)
Field Sales Goals and Trade Promotion Funding (budget: $290.0m)
• Maintained Access databases
• Created and maintained budgets and WBS, CERs.
• Wrote RFPs, evaluated vendors and contracts (software/hardware/consultants)
• Wrote specifications, reports.
Dec 2012 - Present
IT/Law Office Manager
Aug 2012 - Nov 2012
Member of the Novartis EeTime Team
Jul 2009 - Aug 2012
• Manage computer systems, develop and implement office procedures and standards, ensure compliance, manage vendor relationships, manage e-discovery for law office. Assist in daily operations.• Develop/maintain Webpages and Facebook Page for non-profit organizations.
Oct 2008 - Jun 2009
Applications Support Analyst
• Interfaced customers and development team in the call center to address customer needs.
• Provided effective delivery of customer services and prompt resolution of customer issues
• Improved the quality of the customer experience with Datacor’s ERP products.
• Software developed/tested on the Progress platform. Crystal Reports was used for reporting.
Feb 2004 - Jul 2004
Coordinator (Temporary Position)
• Coordinated MHAEC volunteers, Livingston Senior Services and school districts.
• In Livingston, Revitalized the program, doubling enrollment.
• Recruited and trained the volunteers.
• Facilitated the smooth transition of the administration of the program to Jewish Family Services.
Sep 1986 - Aug 1996
Manager, Manufacturing & Distribution Systems
• Lead in acquisition/customization of software to support strategic shift to purchase electronic components and configure-to-order, drop/direct ship Just in Time for field installation.
• Added value to systems while leading transitions from platform to platform, going through expansions, downsizing and re-engineering to correspond with changes in operations and the business as a whole.
• Implemented quality control system
• Post-implementation failure tracking system.
• Managed mainframe, mid-range and PC programmers.
• Kept budgets.
• Implemented and maintained COPICS and LELAND modules and interfaces.
• Designed and implemented customizations.
• Worked with the Comptroller to design, develop and implement financial reporting systems.
• Laid the groundwork for transition from IBM/LELAND COPICS to JDE.
• Created EDI transactions.
• Programmed and maintained PC-based Sales Service Office Inquiry system.
• Maintained Borland Paradox, DL/1 databases. Programmed in Delphi, C, RPGII and CICS Cobol.
• Wrote proposals, specifications, and reports. Prepared presentations.