Product Manager - Personalization, Email, Innovation Platforms
In this new role, I'm applying learnings from my roles product managing Identity, Favorites & VIP to Email & Personalization. My experience coordinating with Amazon counterparts, bridging worlds working in different methodologies, and leveraging data throughout the decision-making process are what help propel me in the role. This position works directly with the head of Digital Customer Experience and works closely with business, operations, research, & technology teams across Zappos & Amazon on a daily basis.
Main responsibilities include:
- Driving and iterating upon a site-wide Personalization roadmap.
- Directing a high-performing development team in Seattle, WA with regard to priorities and next actions.
- Collaborating with various Zappos stakeholders to understand business and customer demand for products and functionality.
- Providing thought leadership on product vision and strategy for Personalization and integration points.
- Establishing a repeatable and agile framework for decision making and end-to-end product development.
- Working collaboratively with engineering, UX, UR, and business teams to improve the customer experience.
- Maintaining a high level of communication across the organization for major changes in these product categories.
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders throughout the organization.
As the PM for Innovation Platforms, my focus is building enterprise solutions that increase the efficiency of the innovation process at Zappos. Our platform helps users in the following innovation stages:
- Idea capture
- Solution refinement
- Team formation & resourcing
- Cross-team collaboration
- Knowledge share
Main responsibilities on this team include:
- Driving and iterating upon a roadmap for a multi-product enterprise software suite.
- Providing thought leadership on innovation and strategy for relevant products.
- Directing and supporting a team of engineers, designers and researchers.