Aug 2012 - Present
I believe work is a gift and honor, I feel fortunate to be able to work. I also believe work is a continuous improvement process, it allows you to increase your knowledge and education, resulting in a better self.
- “Rookie of the Year Award” in varsity track and field: 2009
- “Most Versatile Athlete Award” in varsity track and field: 2011
- Dean’s list at Saint Andrew’s School: 2012
I hope to graduate from college with a Bachelor of Science degree and become a registered dietitian. After this, I hope become a recipe developer, making healthier recipes’ for companies. I want to change the world through my new food inventions, food that will now be focused on health instead of economics.
I hope to be successful and achieve the highest grades possible in all my courses. I also hope to expand my knowledge in nutrition and amplify my passion for food.
-I was president of the Environmental Club at my high school for my senior year, as an organization we strived to make our school and community as eco friendly as possible. : 2011-2012
- Member of the Key Club- participated in many kinds of community service.:2009-2010
- Played on the varsity soccer team for three years at Saint Andrew's School, Boca Raton FL: 2009-2012
- On the varsity track and field team for three years at Saint Andrew's School, Boca Raton FL: 2008-2011
- Worked at My Yogurt Café in Delray Beach, Florida as a server for five months: 2011.
- Thanksgiving basket donations- delivered baskets of items to lessfortunate families: 2008-2012
- Beach cleanups in Delray Beach and Boynton Beach, FL: 2008-2012
- Publix Marathon- contributed to production, operations, and clean up of event to raise money for local charities. :2010
- Volunteer at Wakenhut golf tournament and fair: 2010
- Worked at the Achievement Center- afterschool program forunderprivileged and abused children in Boynton Beach, FL: 2010