- Introduced purchasing policies, procedures & procurement strategies and concepts on empirical measures
- Responsible for Rate fixation and awarding contracts for all Product and Service
- Value Engineering [Process re-engineering, Change Mgmt ,CIP, Green initiatives,Spend Analysis]
- Planning, Forecasting , Controlling - Purchase spend
- Deftly administered key procurement activities, entailing:
o Vendor Management [Strategic Sourcing , Performance and Relationship Management]
o Cost [Control on Spent and Saving through Negotiation]
o Quality [Integration Business Management Systems/Process and Product Quality]
o Delivery [Ensuring 24/7 availability and delivery @ 95 percentile
o Customer Satisfaction [Internal: Cycle Time /Availability & External :Payment/ Rationalization]
o Statutory Compliance [Legal /NDA/BS7799/IBMS(ISO 9001,14001 & 18001)
o Documentation & Control [SOP/LOA,PO,POA,POC/Agreements}
- Vehemently introduced and implemented better process management yielding fall in turnaround time(up to 18% time reduction), thus the released time savings supported full/part deployment of resources in other projects that resulted in additional savings through PEX and Six Sigma
- Increased local procurement to 90% from the previous year’s 60% by rationalizing supplier base through supply chain re-engineering
- As a Continuous Improvement Process / KAIZEN, facilitated 21% of supplier base on single source partnership agreements and 82 Vendors on rate contracting from the total 353 inducted.
- Targeted and achieved 16% reduction in procurement spending. At end of Q2’12 aggregating Rs.31Mn Savings of the years resulting in restricted total Purchase spent of Rs.200 Mn
- Maintained and Adhered Quality System -ISO 9001 in achieving SQR to deliver “Zero Defects”
- Enhanced P2P processing cycle time from 70% to 95% [up 71%] with improvement in order fulfillment accuracy by 99% on implementation of stringent processes.
- Contributed towards company’s Cash flow synergy, by extending the vendors credit terms of 7 days to 30 days
- By strictly adhering to ISMS(27001) compliance, Statutory regulations, improved compliance rate from 55% to 95% [up 40%].