- Created the Local Advocacy Practice at LNE Group. This Practice advises and counsels clients who are interested in securing state, local and municipal economic incentives (grants, tax incentives and loans) for their companies.
- Since the launch of the Practice, LNE Group has secured over $3.5 million in state, local and municipal incentives. First quarter - 2010 pipeline of incentives sought by clients exceeds $4.0 million.
- Secured 12 clients for LNE Group, two of which were international companies looking to establish a U.S. presence and secure local incentives.
- Created a pipeline from scratch to over $300,000 within 60 days of starting date.
- Given the responsibility of implementing a new CRM system. Within 30 days had system selected and began implementation. System was operational by end of third quarter.
- Partnered with Corporate College to establish the "Social Media Lab" - a unique venue for companies to learn and implement social media strategies simultaneously.
- Created the "Cleveland 2.0" discussion series with the City Club of Cleveland to highlight the emerging personalities, rising industries and vital issues in the Cleveland and Northeast Ohio area.
- Implemented a new email marketing system and began implementing a social media strategy for the company including a FaceBook Fanpage (www.facebook.com/lnegroup) and a Twitter campaign.
- Frequent commentator for WKYC Channel 3 on topics of technology. Was a central commentator on the Drew Carey documentary on Cleveland entitled, "Reason Saves Cleveland." Additionally, was a guest commentator on the John Stoessel Show (Fox Business News). I have been quoted on economic development and social media issues in Crain's Cleveland Business, Inside Business and the Plain Dealer.