VP Advanced Programs
Point B, Inc.
Association Management firm developing a portfolio of technology services associations including AFSMI, SSPA, TPSA and SRII. Company bookings grew from $6.2M in 2005 to $12.9M in 2007. Members included every major high-tech company, including Microsoft, SAP, IBM and Dell.
Vice President, Member Programs – Senior Point B executive responsible for the integration and turnaround of a newly acquired association (AFSMI).
- Responsible for the design, operation and financial performance of all membership programs. Managed the integration (staff, systems, processes), developed the strategic business plan and completely overhauled all programs and prices within the first 90 days.
- Re-launched the association with a new vision, an updated brand and a streamlined visual identity. Redesigned all print and electronic publications and deployed a new website to reflect the new brand and emphasize member value.
- Developed accelerating revenue programs to achieve $1.8M run rate within 9 months
Vice President, Advanced Programs – General manager responsible for the design, operation and financial performance of incremental fee programs for Point B association members.
- Defined a new industry standard for technical services and launched a high-profile certification program in partnership with J.D. Power and Associates within 90 days of joining Point B.
- Managed all program operations including leadership of a 50-company standards board, strategic partner negotiations with JD Power and completion of company assessments and certifications for marquee companies like IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Xerox and HP.
- Generated $3.3M in bookings in the first 18 months of the program