Mohamed D. Almadhoun, Alaa M. El-Halees, “Different Mining Techniques for Health Care Data Case Study of Urine Analysis Test”. Fifth International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Information Systems (ICICIS), Egypt, 2011.
 Mohamed D. Almadhoun, “Investigating and Criticizing Software Engineering Practices in Palestine”. Journal of Information Technology & Software Engineering, Vol 7, No 3, doi: 10.4172/2165-7866.1000206, July 2017.
 Mohamed D. Almadhoun, “Enhancement and Performance Analysis on Dutta and Chaudhuri Color Edge Detection Algorithm in RGB Color Space”. The Third International Conference on Digital Information Processing and Communications (ICDIPC 2013)”, UAE, 2013.
 Mohamed D. Almadhoun, “IMPROVING AND MEASURING COLOR EDGE DETECTION ALGORITHM IN RGB COLOR SPACE”. International Journal of Digital Information and Wireless Communications (IJDIWC), Vol. 3, No. 1, p.p. 19-24, 2013.
 Mohamed D. Almadhoun, “Automated Detection and Mining of Microscopic Urine Particles”. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, ISBN 978-3-8454-1720-2.
 Mohamed D. Almadhoun, “Automated Recognition Of Urinary Epithelial Cells”. The International Conference on Technological Advances in Electrical, Electronics and Computer (TAEECE 2013), Engineering, Turkey, 2013.
 Mohamed D. Almadhoun, Alaa M. El-Halees, “Automated Recognition of Urinary Microscopic Solid Particles”. Journal of Medical Engineering & Technology, Volume 38, Number 2, March 2014 , pp. 104-110(7).
 Mohamed D. Almadhoun, “DATA MINING AND ANALYSIS FOR OFF GRID SOLAR PV POWER SYSTEM”. International Journal of Digital Information and Wireless Communications (IJDIWC), Vol. 7, No. 2, p.p. 118-123, Jun 2017.
Membership of Professional Societies
Membership of IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
Computer committee member in the Association of Engineers
IC3 Authorized Instructor – Internet and computing core certification
Attended Special Training Courses
- PC maintenance (July 2003)
- PHP and FrontPage (Feb 2005)
- C# using Visual Studio.NET development kit. (Sept 2005)
- Conversational English (July 2010)
- Understanding and using the INEE minimum standards for education in emergencies and crises (August 2010)
- English for Academics (Jan 2012)
- Advanced English Language (July 2012)
- Protocol and Etiquette (May 2012)
- Mobile development using windows phone (Feb 2013)
- Mobile development using Android (March 2013)
- IELTS preparation (September 2013)
- Certified Information Security Manager (Feb 2014)
- Advanced Mobile development using Android (May 2014)
- TOT for Academic Excellence (Feb 2015)
- Fundamentals of Agile Software Development (June 2015)
- Mobile games development using Unity (Jan 2016)
- Advanced Mobile development using Android (Aug 2016)
- TOT freelancing for Academics (Aug 2017)