Asst. Manager, Group Information Technology
- Managing department operations and team.
- Preparing budget and following it up.
- Maintaining liaison with internal clients (e.g.-Other business units) and external stakeholders (e.g. Vendors/Suppliers, Business Partners, Auditors)
- Following up of designing and implementation applications for short, medium and long-term plans to provide strategic support to business framework
- Taking part in strategic IT planning related to connectivity, backup etc
- Formulate IT security policy and other SOPs, Policies and Forms for better IT management
- Configure the system and re-engineer various business processes considering the inter-module impacts through integration testing to accommodate changes or new business requirements efficiently and effectively
- Conduct business intelligence to provide the basis for planning and control of IT activities and of project-related user activities
- Implement and continuously monitor fully compliant Business Systems (ie, FastReact, Kormee, Recheck Tracker, HRSP, Sample Tracker, GSD, Orgatex etc) according to IT plan and Viyellatex requirement
- Consult with Auditors on the controls and software security aspects to ensure full compliance with IT security policy in all systems
- Impart training based on identified training needs as new and advanced-level users
- Act as HR Business Partner and Maintaining Liaison with All BU HR Teams and Viyellatex HR Partner ProEdge Associates
- Playing role as administrator of HRIS (Kormee) & HR Portal of the Group
- Maintaining Corporate Website and Social Media Pages