Lincoln Academy at Plymouth Whitemarsh High School
- Provided academic, personal/social, and career/college counseling to students referred to the Lincoln Academy alterative school program.
- Scheduled courses, reviewed and maintained transcripts, facilitated student-teacher mediation, communicated with public school staff, and ensured appropriate transitions between the Lincoln Academy program, mainstream classes, and higher education or the workforce.
- Analyzed program rules and practices, integrated aspects of Restorative Practices, developed individual behavioral plans, and worked together with family, teachers, and administration.
- De-escalated students and managed behavioral outbursts during contentious situations.
- Taught a daily psycho-educational group focused on health, values, and a variety of general life skills.
- Developed yearlong counseling curriculum designed to address student needs, issues and concerns.
- Created a program-wide behavioral management system to efficiently outline expectations and positively reinforce desired behaviors.
- Active team member of the Plymouth-Whitemarsh High School Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Awarded a Certificate of Appreciation in June 2007 and June 2008 for demonstrating key principles of Lincoln Academy.
- Worked as weight-room supervisor from March to June in both the 2006-2007 and 2007-2008 school years.
- Facilitated after-school drug and alcohol education groups during the 2007-2008 school year.