ESL/ World Language Teacher
Teacher Leadership Experience:
- Serve as PLC Building Coordinator developing a PLC annual action plan and supervising PLC group activities and training during the school year.
- Serve on School Based Committee participating in the development of the school annual goals and objectives together with development and implementation of school assemblies.
- Serve on the I &RS school committee developing student action plans and providing support and supervision for classroom teachers in the role of a case manager.
- Serve as the Chairperson of the Instructional Council.
- Supervise and coordinate the ESL Program at West End School.
- Participate in the development and implementation of staff and administrator training sessions on different current educational trends, such as Professional Learning Communities, Curriculum Mapping, Differentiated Instruction, and Response to Intervention (RTI).
- Work closely with school principal and supervisor taking part in the development of schedules, curriculum, and the analysis and interpretation of classroom and school-based data to identify opportunities to improve instruction and assessment.