New Business Development Executive
Challenge: Develop new clients and sell business intelligence programs and Web 2.0 products, including podcasts and webcasts
- Generated more than one million dollars in new revenue annually.
- Acquired and managed new relationships with technology and telecommunication clients, including Apple Inc., SAS, Qualcom, Nokia, Salesforce.com and EMC.
- Identified need for a product and created Digital Company 2013 to address the issues and opportunities related to companies and the emerging Web 2.0 phenomenon.
- Developed Maturing Millenials program, which included research, white paper and a webcast on the theme of how companies engage young consumers.
- Served on the E-media team to establish production and branding guidelines for all Economist Intelligence Unit e-media products and services.