Associate in Applied Science, Communication Arts
2008 - 2009
Customer Service Representative
A prestigious collection of furniture, hand-crafted accessories and works of art.
- Assist and build client relationships
- Manage client accounts and transactions
- Contact vendors on status of orders
- Schedule transfers and deliveries
- Other administrative duties
A fortune 500 company, Charter Communications, Inc. is the third-largest publicly traded cable operator in the U.S. and serves approximately 5.6 million customers in 28 states.
- Created competitive broadcast marketing campaigns for small businesses on multiple cable networks
- Used market research to build advertising strategies for clients
- Worked closely with clients to meet changing market demands
- Managed administrative duties independently to insure client satisfaction
- Organized and represented the company in advertising sales events
- Built client databases to improve tracking and reporting
2004 - 2006
Tri-State Media Group
Tri-State Media/Pennysaver Group has been serving the readers and business owners of the Hudson Valley for the past 40 years.
- Created full page response mailers, catalogs, co-op advertising campaigns, targeted retail offerings, brochures, direct response inserts, menus & product offerings and custom direct mail for local businesses in the New York tri-state area.
Third place Award Winner for General Excellence in Graphic Design for the 2006 Free Community Papers Of New York contest
- Team Player
- Follow up Skills
- Technology Savvy
- Solutions Focused
Responsible, driven marketing professional with demonstrated success in advertising sales and customer service coupled with two years of graphic design experience. Proven ability to manage projects independently or in a team environment. Meet and exceed goals and deadlines. Ability to multi task in fast paced environments. Detail oriented with excellent attention to detail. Well organized with strong communication, and interpersonal skills.