- Manage the lifecycle of licensed electronic resources that includes purchases, renewals, cancellations, and trials.
- Correspond with vendors and consortium group.
- Complied monthly statistical reports of database activities.
- Research and analyze electronic resources.
- Created and maintain procedures and policies manual for serials management.
- Update and maintain E-Journals in Moodle.
- Troubleshooting user connection problems.
- Overseeing print serials management, including placing orders, receiving issues, initiating claims, maintaining holdings, preparing volumes for binding, and renewing or canceling subscriptions.
- Perform reference services, in addition to providing information literacy to students and faculty on how to use these resources effectively.
- Develop information literacy/research instruction programs and professional development workshops for faculty, students, staff and the community.
- Teach instruction sessions covering research and library skills to core curriculum courses.
- Collection development for faculty in the Social Science and Psychology areas.
- Participate in library committees, including information literacy, and publication.
- Stay current with relevant trends in information literacy, reference, and E-resources.
Jun 2009 - Present
Instructional Electronic Resources Librarian and Faculty Technology Assistant