Manager, Public Information & Technical Communications
- Built Eastfield's social networking presence from the ground up and maintained it daily.
- Maintained media contact list for dissemination of newsworthy pitches.
- Planned advertising schedule, exploring non-traditional, social media and online marketing mediums.
- Acted as a liaison between College President/Faculty/Administrators and media representatives when experts were needed for interviews Fostered relationships between faculty and staff to ensure communication of department highlights.
- Supported College Communications Director in special event and project coordination.
- Gathered information to post on college website and monitored site to verify information was up-to-date and followed District branding and style guides.
- Designed marketing collateral such as newsletters, newspaper/magazine ads, program flyers, brochures, outdoor digital marquee messages, and invitations, etc.