● Provides 24x7 proactive and reactive support for Linux/UNIX servers, clusters, desktops as well as legacy servers Sun, IBM, HP and desktops Shell's businesses globally, performance as the agreed Service Level Agreement● Adheres to the standard end-to-end processes (Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration, Asset Management, Service Interruption Process and compliance with internal security models).● Maintain a high level of knowledge on Shell's Trust Domain and SOx security baselines and how to implement them on the operating systems supported based on documented procedures.
● Handles problem tickets. Analyzed and resolved the issue by giving permanent solution to the existing problem.● Assignedas Subject matter expert for High performance Computing (Cluster).
● Assignedas Subject matter expert for Redhat Network Satellite.
● Assignedas Subject matter expert for Oracle RAC deployment and maintenance.
● Assignedas subject matter expert for Veritas Cluster deployment.
● Attends to customer requests via Shell Request Center. This includes unix account management and server capacity management.
● Assigned as amember of UNIX patching team focused on Solaris servers and Linux Servers.
● Manage Systems backup by troubleshooting failed scheduled backup.
● Communicates with customers and vendors to resolve the issue faster as possible.
● Manage servers disk capacity both on Solaris, AIX, HP-UX and Linux platform.