Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
1. Diagnose and resolves end-user internet access, printer, PC hardware, E-mail and internet access problems.
2. Monitoring, troubleshooting and resolving assigned ticket under helpdesk portal.
3. Provide assistance for offsite support sales event.
4. Provide support and administration of firewall environments in line with IT security policy.
5. Perform general preventive maintenance tasks annually on computers, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
6. Perform annual physical inventory and maintain inventory of all hardware equipments.
7. Responsible for monitoring and troubleshooting of biometric devices.
8. Perform other IT related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
1. Maintains hardware and software capability of NRBSL computers and its branches.
2. Layouts designs of office forms.
3. Checks weekly preventive maintenance among branches.
4. Assist co-employees on computer works and inquiries.
5. Prepares every end of the month updated inventory of maintenance schedule performance report.
6. Performs other duties that are assigned from time to time.
7. Performs such other tasks as may be requested by immediate superior.
1. Establishes voice and data networks by running, testing, troubleshoot and installing telecommunications equipment.
2. Verifies service by testing circuits, equipment, and alarms; identifying, correcting, or escalating problems.
3. Maintains network by troubleshooting and repairing outages.
4. Maintains safe work environment by following codes, standards, and legal regulations.
07 / 2009
09 / 2013
09 / 2014
11 / 2014