- 3 years of service- and detail-oriented, global mobility experience from advising and organizing the mobility of staff and students.
- Practical experience in global mobility program organization, planning, initiating tasks, and upholding program quality.
- Experience managing foreign relationships in the education sector and assisting internationals with the moving process and settling in.
- Practical knowledge of international student health insurance and basic knowledge of tax regulations.
- Solely responsible for the service-oriented support of non-German speaking international students on two campuses.
- Extensive involvement with residence permit applications and student visa applications through advising, organizing, and assisting the process. Working knowledge of student immigration regulations and processes, especially for Germany
Business Administration and Project/Program Administration
- Proven ability to multi-task, improve administration processes, and constantly prioritize tasks with strong attention-to-detail.
- Practical experience in monitoring and evaluating programs, policies, and practices, setting goals and objectives, and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrate assertiveness in current role as International Student Advisor at Gummersbach from sole responsibility role, daily problem solving, and willingness to assist fellow co-workers whenever needed.
- Committed to team-orientation as proven in roles working with a distributed team in different departments and with international partners to maintain solid, professional relationships.
- Strong desire for business needs and quality through voluntary quality management audits.
- Business-level fluency in English and German