Responsible for developing and selling integrated media packages for the 24x7 brand, a targeted print publication and online website (24x7mag.com) catering to the medical service professional. I am responsible for a 1.2 million dollar territory and the addition of new revenue sources including integrated packages with web, electronic, social and custom publishing components. Experienced with the use of Omniture web analytics, ACT database management and cloud based MagazineManager programs.
I work closely with editorial and design as the team liaison in addition to my sales responsibilities. Recently developed and sold the first 24x7 Television show to Philips Medical. Specific sales accomplishments include-
- 2011 3-time winner of new account bonus award
- First person at the company to start and sell-out an electronic newsletter
- 2008 Ascend Media National Sales Contest Winner
- Consistent top producer for online revenue
- 2009 - 2010 top producer for goals vs. actual revenue
- International Toastmasters (2 time presentation award winner)
- Developed digital media from $3,000 to over $300,000 per year
Western Manager (2003 -2006)
- Responsible for selling print and online media packages for the 24x7, Medical Imaging and Imaging Economics trade publications.