Senior level sales executive with over 20 years in the publishing industry and with a proven track record of profitable bottom-line results. Highly skilled in the development of new streams of revenue in both emerging and existing competitive markets.
May 2003 - Present
Responsible for developing and selling integrated media packages for the 24x7 brand, a targeted print publication and online website (24x7mag.com) catering to the medical service professional. I am responsible for a 1.2 million dollar territory and the addition of new revenue sources including integrated packages with web, electronic, social and custom publishing components. Experienced with the use of Omniture web analytics, ACT database management and cloud based MagazineManager programs.
I work closely with editorial and design as the team liaison in addition to my sales responsibilities. Recently developed and sold the first 24x7 Television show to Philips Medical. Specific sales accomplishments include-
- 2011 3-time winner of new account bonus award
- First person at the company to start and sell-out an electronic newsletter
- 2008 Ascend Media National Sales Contest Winner
- Consistent top producer for online revenue
- 2009 - 2010 top producer for goals vs. actual revenue
- International Toastmasters (2 time presentation award winner)
- Developed digital media from $3,000 to over $300,000 per year
Western Manager (2003 -2006)
- Responsible for selling print and online media packages for the 24x7, Medical Imaging and Imaging Economics trade publications.
Oct 2002 - Apr 2003
Western Regional Sales Manager
Responsible for the development and sales of integrated marketing programs for business trade properties which include Frontline Solutions Magazine, Frontlinetoday.com, Frontline newswire and International Frontline Week Tradeshow.Account base includes Microsoft, Oracle, Peoplesoft, J.D. Edwards, EDS and other computer related accounts which target the extended enterprise.
Jan 1996 - Sep 2002
As an Outside sales representative I was responsible for growing the account base for two monthly consumer publications, Laptop Magazine and Computer Buyer’s Guide.I increased the number of pages in the territory from 7 to an average of over 30 per month.Accounts include Dell, Sony, NEC, Fujitsu, Transmonde, Enpower and many other computer related accounts.