Associate Market Manager, for Regional Spain & Portugal
- Responsible for area coverage of Spanish North West Region(Galicia,Cantabria,Asturias,Castilla y Leon) and most of the Portuguese territory (North of Portugal, Beiras, Alentejo and Açores Islands), with 1000+hotels to manage.
- Follow strategic plans to achieve specific KPI’s,such as increase sales, drive revenue and net room nights growth, acquiring new properties to Expedia Portfolio meeting/exceeding the quarterly and annual plans.
- Account management, dealing with all kind of partners, both key hotel chains/partners and long tail independent hotel sin the territory managed in an effort to build a sustainable long term relationship resulting in superior revenue results and inventory supply.
- Deliver revenue and/or acquisition goals through management of inventory, rates and supplier relations through negotiation of best inventory and most strategically competitive rates in assigned market. Secure inventory through on-going account management during acquisition and renewal
- Evaluate market trends and competitor activity and provide analysis and recommendations to management, and with that information negotiate and secure market deals, promotions.
- Provide meaningful performance reporting analysis to partners at the property level to implement win-win solutions in order for the partner and Expedia to achieve market performance and long-term activity goals
- Project Management Support, operationally and also giving strategic insights.
- Close interaction with Media Solutions and Merchandising teams, in order to launch special campaigns improving the Market performance.
- Organize offsite events, Attend to Tourism Trade Fair, and Market Visits to important hotels;
- Act as liaison between partners and other Expedia functional areas to train and educate partners on the various Expedia tools, connectivity solutions, payment and billing alternatives, and other partner facing Expedia systems or services