Design & Development Engineer
Shore Auto Rubber Export Pvt Ltd.
- Involving in development of automobile product (Tubular/pipe engine & exhaust system products, Coupling, Conveyance, high pressure pneumatic and hydraulic hoses with there assembly) to meet the customer requirement.
- First sample approval and arrange internal handover.
- To design Automotive pipe, tubular products as per production feasibility.
- To design tool, cutting & inspection fixture of pipe, tubular products.
- Material selection for tool with respective life, cost & product to be produce.
- Reverse Engineering of existing Automotive pipe, tubular products.
- Review the quote of supplier RFQ & generate purchase order.
- Detailing of drawing, control and maintain the design standard of the products (GD&T).
- Create 1:1 layout of sample for final inspection
- Developing ideas for new products and production systems.
- Checking drawings for accuracy and errors.
- Considering issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
- Communicating with suppliers to resolve design issues.
- Undertaking simple weight calculations by using CAD and Manually.
- Inspection the Tool of new product.
- Interaction with customers for required drawing clarification and deviation.
- Involve in PFMEA,FMECA, MSA, PPAP, APQP, ECN Internal Audit activity.