Nissan Nicaragua Marketing Manager
Grupo Q Nicaragua
- Design and coordinate marketing campaigns, either promotional or image, in order to ensure compliance with business goals both for sales (new vehicles) and after sales (workshops and spare parts).
- Build and manage the company's image with the public at large and the media. Including writing press releases, preparing press releases, organizing visits and exhibitions and arranging consultations and conferences.
- Set in coordination with the Sales Manager of cars, strategic plans, operational and sales goals for the country to which areas and departments involved establishing their work programs which must be aligned with corporate strategic plans.
- Verify compliance with business plans in order to identify opportunities for improvement and implement corrective actions.
- Control the execution of the marketing budget for the car business in the country, in order to achieve the goals set by the Country Manager and CEO.
- Monitor levels of customer satisfaction indicators related to marketing in order to ensure that the actions necessary to comply running.
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with "Key Partners" (suppliers, factories,clients and media), to promote and foster the image and business development in the assigned country.
- Analyze the positioning and price both Q Group products and competition in order to implement improvements in competitiveness both in business and in new car sales.
- Provide automobile factories commercial information (units, sales, market share, etc.) in order to meet the requirements of these companies.