- A Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), with more than 13 years of experience in Software Engineering, Architecture and Project Management, managing around fifteen resources.
- Proven technological, organizational and managerial skills in setting up a running a Software Development team, Building it in line with organization and delivery expectations, excellent communicator quick learner and adapt to emerging technologies.
- Involved in creating and running existing team for new product development, Futuristic needs (R&D), Customization, short enhancements (Services) and Support 24/7.
- Exposure to quality process like CMM, Agile methodologies, like SCRUM, and XP.
- Technical expertise in C, C++ on Windows (VC++, Win 32 API, MFC, ADO, ODBC, ATL, STL, COM, Windows NT/2000, Windows threads, Windows IPC, Win 95 VXD, Kernel Debuggers like Softice), and on Unix (POSIX threads, IPCs like sockets, shared memory on Unix, GDB, on Solaris, FreeBSD, and Linux variants), and others like Data Structures, UML, OOAD, and Design Patterns.
- Worked on Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) for enhancing and fixing snapshot capability in NetBackup (From Veritas) for Windows.
- Technically comfortable on web development on Microsoft web technologies like .NET using ASP.NET and Web Services, and XML (DOM and SAX).
- Protocols like SNMP, X11 and XML based financial messaging standards like OFX.
- Domain knowledge in Video & Audio streaming, Storage and Network Security, Financial Markets (Equity), and Online Lottery (Retail).
- Was ATM (Assessment Team Member) for CMM Level 3 assessment at Thomson Corporation, India.
- Selected to be a part of extensive six month managerial training at HCL Technologies. A group of 16 outstanding performers were selected to be part of this training program.
- Initiated and started the CDP program with the help of team to and Management to support CDP functionality in NetBackup.