Reporting to Yahoo! Global marketing organization, responsible to lead all B2C & B2B product and marketing strategies that will deliver accelerated revenue, lead generation, traffic, and engagement growth. Leverage quantitative results to develop B2B strategies that connect the 17 million Canadians on Yahoo! with advertisers’ business objectives. Ensure consistency and relevancy of message with savvy Canadian web users to ensure that Y! Canada is at the centre of their web experiences.
- Developed and successfully presented to U.S Senior Management the 2010 & 2011 strategic plans with core objectives to drive double digit traffic/audience and engagement growth on key Yahoo! Canada properties. Core elements included high impact placement on top online properties, social media, search, email, experiential marketing, PR, brand advertising.
- Lead B2B go to market strategies that enhance Y!'s value proposition for industry leading display/search advertising products, as well as sophisticated audience targeting to marketers and advertisers. Successfully executed 3 thought leadership events with 300+ participants. Key driver in gaining Yahoo! unfair share of ad spend.
- Lead B2C & B2B Yahoo! Mobile marketing activities, doubling traffic on Y! mobile via content partnership and new product integration with PC.
- Re-positioned Yahoo! traffic acquisition strategies, by negotiating, evaluating and executing the online media buy without an agency in order to maximize savings and optimize media campaign. Integrated content placement has delivered a material +5% lift in unique visitor traffic.
- Launched new B2C & B2B Social Media efforts, via Facebook & Twitter, doubling fan base every month.
- Championed Yahoo! Sports dedicated Vancouver 2010 Olympic site, to record level traffic via online and experiential Live Site (Yahoo! Fancouver)