My name is Max Ribeiro, I am a businessman and marketing professional, with a MBA degree in marketing by University of São Paulo and hold a graduate degree in business administration by the same University. I have professional experience in corporations, as well as in the constitution and management of small and medium business. My experiences are related to planning and structuring of marketing and sales areas; planning and elaboration of proposals; customer prospection and attendance in the segments of electronics, apparel, on demand websolutions services, software, communication, consulting and entertainment services; I have expertise in marketing planning (online/off-line) in B2B and B2C markets; in design and implantation of different models of Internet business; managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities; improvement of websites as strategic marketing tool; in setting up strategic partnership and alliances; in the purchase and implantation of integrated promotional and communication actions; I have experience in the relationship with advertising agencies. I traveled abroad, coordinating work teams in Latin America and Europe.
• Experience in improving websites as a strategic Marketing tool in communication and distribution.• Expertise in developing programs targeted to maintain and improve relationship with consumers.• Planning prospection and support in sales of Web solution applications for : Project Planning, Marketing Automation, CRM, e-commerce, e-business, web publishing and Web Call Center, among others. Sales of training courses.• Planning and attendance in communications project utilizing Videos, graphic computing and New Medias for clients such as Alpargatas, Nike, Reebok, Brahma, Abril, Cummins, Kodak, Stock Photos, SENAC and Trip Magazine.• Internet Marketing- Project developed to achieve the conclusion of my USP-MBA.• Management of Product Line (market monitoring, competitors, sales forecasting), pricing (strategy, structure, competition), customers’ service (post sales follow-up) and communications (advertising and promotions).• Living experience in planning, positioning, launching and follow up of national market products life cycle as well as the Mercosul range.• Working up and implantation of a Marketing Information System designed to support the commercial area in decision making.• Living experience in contacts with advertising agencies (elaboration of briefings, communications campaigns, and merchandizing planning).• Coordination of teams during events in Brazil and abroad (Italy, Argentina, Chile and Venezuela).• Responsible for strategy definitions, management process and Public Relations activities of decisions related to the release, brand promotions such as Nike, Rainha and Topper.• Participation in repositioning the Topper brand, thus increasing sales in the soccer segment..• Development in partnership with suppliers.• Management of production and quality control of services supplier teams.• Planning and control of aprox. US$ 1,5 million/year budget.• Wide range experience in identifying, negotiating, buying and implementing of integrated promotional and communications activities.
- Strategic Planning in Business CommunicationESPM.
- Internet MarketingIDEMEC.
- Time Management for results managementCambiAssociadosAlpargatas.
- Enterprises GamesAMANA.
- Strategic PlanningUniversity of São Paulo.
(specialization, post grad. level)