Directed newly established operation including business process integration, sales and marketing, and technology strategies for corporate training and consulting services division. Served as Human Resources and Management faculty. Strategic accounts included Amway, Meijer, Spectrum Health, Zondervan, Northern Jet, Farmers/Foremost Insurance, and Cascade Engineering.
- Exceeded first year revenue goals by 15% and delivered operating profit for university investments.
- Successfully led a four person business development team in sales and support of new and existing clients.
- Identified and collaborated with full-time and adjunct faculty, training & development, information technology, and external consultants to provide cost effective and innovative learning solutions to clients.
- Created and maintained high quality standards for program design and delivery including the assessment of facilitators, instructors and other delivery resources.
- Evaluated and determined potential for articulated course credit of delivered programs by collaborating with Admissions, Registrar and Academics
- Developed advertising, promotion and sales materials in collaboration with marketing and delivered appropriate, consistent strategies and messaging to promote the Institute.
- Maintained all licenses and documentation for professional association affiliations and partnerships including SHRM, PMI, SBAM, Automation Alley, and Center for Creative Leadership.
- Provided education and training services that increased employee engagement, developed top talent, improved job performance. Delivered programs that met strategic business needs of clients.