Help Desk Specialist
South Florida Times
• Repaired network connectivity for the entire organization. • Redesigned communication infrastructure to new platforms.
• Built email server to reduce cost of third party venders.
• Trained college interns to manage company's technical content.
• Conducted surveys of operations to assess needs and identify high priority improvements.
• Created detailed project plan with well-defined tasks, milestones, employee sign-offs, test cycles, and specifications, which served to communicate project progress to management.
• Delivered technical briefings and project plans to management.
• Implemented Office 365 and user licenses within company
• Provide troubleshooting level I and II support users remotely and on site when located locally
• Provide remote support through VNC, LogMeIn, Join.me, and RDC
• Configure network printers and connect computers to them
• Map network drives for users
• Create/maintain new user profiles, reset passwords, and apply security policies through Active Directory
• Configure Outlook 2010 client to sync with email servers
• Configure iPhone, iPad, Android, and Blackberry to sync with Office 365
• Installed new/replacement hardware in desktop and laptop platforms