Material's Expeditor Manager
Logistics Plus, Erie, Pennsylvania
Logistics plus is a growing International Logistics firm. We pride ourselves on taking the extra step for our customers no matter the situation. At LP I worked on a team contracted to run the daily operations/logistics/warehousing/expediting of a Top 5 ranked start up company in the World. Being on contract with WeWork is an experience I will never forget and one that has taught me countless lessons.
- Customer Service: Business to Business customer service. I will do anything for the client , our hours did not stop at 8-5. If WeWork needs answers it is our job to find them.
- Project Management: Each Month WeWork opens anywhere from 15-45 new openings. In a 15 person office that means we are each responsible for numerous installs. Having great time management skills and an act to simply get things done is a must.
- Expediting Role: I am responsible for 3-4 installs a month. In simple terms It is my job to be the middle man between WeWork and our warehouses. If WeWork needs product they come to me first and we figure out the easiest most cost efficient manner to react.
- Problem Solving: In the world of logistics, it's our goal to have everyone on the same page at all times. However, when problems arise it is my job to make the decision on what is going to cost the client the least amount of money, but also make them as satisfied as possible.
- LP Mentality: Say "YES" This slogan has taught me a lot. We all have a been in trying situations at times, but saying "YES" to the customer and then following through on your promise gains a respect like no other.