- Solid performance in the management of system projects for national and multinational companies in several segments off Industries, Events, Electronic Commerce, Law, Telecom, Call Center, Logistic, Services, among others.
- High qualification to manage projects.
- Great ability in the management of multiple teams and projects.
- Strong performance in the recovery of projects.
- Strategical vision for definition and implementation of planning of teams.
- Proactive style of leadership directed toward formation and development of lined up multicultural and multi-functional teams with the strategies of the business.
- Capacity of relationship and communication with internal and external customers.
- Ability for elaboration of estimates and survey of requirements.
- High level of ability for definition and reorganization of processes.
- CobiT Foundation Certified for IT Governance
- Domain of all Microsoft Office Applications (including Visio and Project)
- Solid knowledge for development in the Microsoft platform (Web and Windows).
- Good knowledge in the free software platform (PHP, MySQL).
- Solid knowledge in Software Development Process based on CMMi.
- Solid knowledge of PMI rules for project management.
- High level of knowledge in UML and RUP.
- High level of knowledge in transactions for electronic commerce.
- Good level of knowledge in ITIL.
- Raised level of technical knowledge.
- Several technical articles author for the F rum Access, Office & Visual Basic Magazine.
- Co-author of the Access 97 - Tips and Tricks (Makron Books 1997). Presenter in national and international events related the Microsoft Access and SQL Server.
Mar 2008 - Present
• Responsible for processes and procedures redefinition. • Responsible for the management of the third part developers. • Web based software project manager.
Mar 2008 - May 2008
• Responsible for processes and procedures redefinition. • Responsible for the management of the production areas. • Manged projects for diverse customers of the company as Santander, Goodyear, Pioneer, among others.
Apr 2006 - Nov 2007
• I was responsible for the management of projects that more than add 40,000 hours of development in diverse customers of the company as Novartis, Sony, Itaú Corretora, Demarest & Almeida, Basf and Canon among others. • Commercial performance through visits for preliminary specification, estimative elaboration and confection of commercial proposals. • Direct collaborator with the certification process of the company in level 3 CMMi.
Nov 2003 - Oct 2007
• I specified and effected the management of diverse projects in the platform web of auto managed institutional sites and complex systems for Call Center management. • I was the direct responsible for the specification, development and accompaniment of the system of on-line sales, sales management and ticket delivery for the Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix in the years of 2004, 2006, 2007 and 2008. • Acted as project manager in several customers of the company as Embratur, Markup, Banco Panamericano, Americanas.com, Boy Service Logística, Mais Contact Center, Microlins, Citroen and Gandra Martins & Rezek Advogados among others. • Main responsible for the new businesses of the company.
Jun 2001 - Nov 2003
• I was responsible for the coordination of external composed for development and implantation of systems for sales management and customer relations. • I elaborated and developed the system for payback study of commercial proposals of the company.
Feb 1996 - May 2001
• Team coordinator in the development of several systems for customers of the company as Philip Morris (Brazil and Argentina), Kraft Foods, Instituto Ayrton Senna, Eastman Chemical, Novartis, Petroquímica União, Company Construtora and Benevides Têxtil among others. • Main responsible for the elaboration, development and implantation of the first software development methodology of the company. • I was responsible for the technical coordination of national and international events of developers.
Oct 1995 - Feb 1996
• I was the main instructor of the institution for Microsoft Applications
Jan 1992 - Oct 1995
• Acted as the main developer of project directed to the complete management of law offices.