- Competitive attitude and entreprenurial spirit.
- Able to handle challenges, proven history of increased productivity.
- Handling complaints from guests.
- Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times.
- Observing physical phenomena, human behavior, or changing situations.
- Italian native speaker. English: Basic comprehension.
Jun 2010 - Sep 2014
Ristorante "da Federico"
Responsible for looking after guests and attending to their needs during their visit. Welcoming them to the restaurant, escorting them to their table and also informing them of any special offers or meals.
- Providing a warm welcome for customers.
- Receive food & drink orders & serve customer requests to the standards required.
- Serving dishes to customers at tables.
- Learning the names of & building relationships with regular customers.
- Ensure timely delivery of all food & beverage items to customers.
- Understand menu content and keeping up to date with any menu changes.
- Making recommendations from the menu if requested.
- Answer guest queries in a polite and helpful manner.
- Clearing cutlery and dishes away from tables.
- Passing food orders through to the kitchen staff promptly.
- Ensuring all hotel corridors are kept clear from rubbish, glassware and crockery.
- Full product knowledge of all menu items and hotel facilities and services.
- Check on customers asking if they are enjoying their meals and service.
- Ensuring the food service area is left clean and tidy once all the guests have left.
- Relaying, preparing and setting tables for the next guests.
- Looking after guests with special needs i.e. dietary requirements, allergies, mobility etc.
Sep 2009 - Jul 2014
High School Certificate in Electromedical Science
Main subjects: Mathematics, Electronics, Problem Solving, English