Kora is an Italian full service digital marketing agency that provides breadth of capability, ranging from high-level strategy to heavyweight technology implementation and award-winning media. Kora employs over 100 professionals located primarily in Italy.
Kora's market leadership is based on our ability to bring together a series of disciplines. By linking marketing and communications across all digital touch points, our approach helps strengthen the position, efficiency and market share of our clients.
I was responsible for establishing company's goals and strategies and presiding over the entire workforce. Oversees budgets and ensures resources are properly allocated. Ensures departments meet individual goals. Responsible for overall accountability to shareholders.
- Oversee all other executives and staff within the organization.
- Meet with board of directors to determine if company is in accordance with goals and policies.
- Oversee budgets.
- Encourage business investment.
- Promote economic development within communities.
- Direct the organization's financial goals, objectives, and budgets.
- Implement the organization's guidelines on a day-to-day basis.
- Preside over quality control.
- Hire, train, and terminate employees.
- Develop and implement strategies and set the overall direction of the company
- Oversee the investment of funds and manage associated risks, supervise cash management activities, execute capital-raising strategies to support a expansion, and deal with mergers and acquisitions
- Provide visionary and strategic leadership for the organization.
- Collaborate with middle management to develop the policies and direction of the organization.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other associations, industry that are in the best interest of the company.
- Direct staff, including organizational structure, professional development, motivation, performance evaluation, discipline, compensation, personnel policies, and procedures
Main projects & customers
Vodafone, H3G, Telecom Italia, Jumpy (Fininvest Group), UBI Banca, [email protected], Findomestic Banca, RCS, BNL, Fornarina, Camomilla, Mediaset, La7, Dahlia TV, Honda Automotive, Subaru, Roche, Boiron, Electrolux, Indesit.
- 2004: Merge with Exante, an italian leading e-business company (eGrapes)
- 2008: Opening France Branch
- 2009: Opening Spain branch
- 2011: Opening Spain branch
- 2012: Company sold