Software development is 100% about solving problems.
Without problems there would not be a need for software.
Senior Back-end software developer, specialized in designing and developing ASP.NET Web API's, with more than 6 years of experience in systems development. I’m always learning about technology and its proper use, looking to design and develop applications with the best quality possible using the best practices for software development because my work is my passion.
Specialties: ASP.NET Web APIs, C#, SQL Server, .Net Core, Microservices
Assigned to a project with a U.S. bank.
I'm working with microservices based architecture doing Web API development in .NET Core.
• Design and development of databases and REST services to handle huge amounts of records related to bank activities such as transactions, internal and external users, audits, accounts, loans, etc.
• Back-End Development of REST services with ASP.NET Web API 2 (C#).
• Design, development and administration of SQL Server databases.
• Development and maintenance of a system used by 25,000 users.
• Administration and installation of Web applications in IIS 7 and 8.
• Back-End Development and maintenance of REST services with ASP.NET Web API 2 (C#). This service is consumed by mobile and web applications. Our site offers different modules like recognition between people, evaluations, developing plans, conversations, measurements, and salaries.
• Development of HTML5 web applications with ASP.NET MVC (C#). This application is for creating reports of our customers.
• Design, development and administration of SQL Server databases of our customers. Always dealing with performance and quality of queries.
• Back-End Development and maintenance of SOAP services with WCF. This service is consumed by different kind of internal web applications.
• I got involved in the process of getting the CMMi DEV-4.
• I got involved in the process of changing the methodology from CMMi to SCRUM.
• Recognition for participating in an event as evaluator of projects at UNIVA University.
• Recognition for winning first place at the Entrepreneur Fair with a project called Mobile App Solutions at the University.
• Acknowledgment for having obtained the highest Bachelor's grades in Computer Systems Engineering.
• Active member in Microsoft Virtual Academy and Pluralsight, I have taken over 27 courses about database, design patters and software development.
• I have taken courses about Teamwork, Time Management, Customer Service, Project Management, Public Speaking (Oratory), Quality Management and Habits of Highly Effective People.
• Official introductory course of CMMI v1.3.