Mauricio Daniel Gómez Ruiz
Passionate Software Developer
Passionate Software Developer specialized in designing and developing .Net applications, with more than 3 years of experience in systems development. I’m always learning about technology and its proper use, looking to design and develop applications with the best quality possible, using the best practices for software development, because my work is my passion.
• Development and maintenance of a system used by 25,000 users.
• Administration and installation of Web applications in IIS 7 and 8.
• Back-End Development and maintenance of REST services with ASP.NET Web API 2 (C#). This service is consumed by mobile and web applications. Our site offers different modules like recognition between people, evaluations, developing plans, conversations, measurements, and salaries.
• Development of HTML5 web applications with ASP.NET MVC (C#). This application is for creating reports of our customers.
• Design, development and administration of SQL Server databases of our customers. Always dealing with performance and quality of queries.
• Back-End Development and maintenance of SOAP services with WCF. This service is consumed by different kind of internal web applications.
• I got involved in the process of getting the CMMi DEV-4.
• I got involved in the process of changing the methodology from CMMi to SCRUM.
• Recognition for participating in an event as evaluator of projects at UNIVA University.
• Recognition for winning first place at the Entrepreneur Fair with a project called Mobile App Solutions at the University.
• Active member in Microsoft Virtual Academy, I have taken over 17 courses about database and software development.
• I have taken courses about Teamwork, Time Management, Customer Service, Project Management, Public Speaking (Oratory), Quality Management and Habits of Highly Effective People.
• Official introductory course of CMMI v1.3.
• I am currently studying for the certification Scrum Developer Certified.