Real Estates Broker
Estates Broker Agency, Split, Croatia
- Assist clients with property sales and development.
- Hold open house inspections, instructing clients on best practices for selling success and liaising between renters/owners and prospective buyers for property inspections.
- Preparation of legal documents including listings and sales contracts.
- Provide legal, economic and market advice to prospective clients.
- Liaise with lenders, home inspectors and pest controllers prior to contract negotiations.
- Ensuring terms and conditions of agreements are met.
- Maintaining and liaising with clients, building relationships with clients to encourage returning business.
- Coordinate property closings and overseeing document signing.
- General administration duties.