Luxury hotel in Sun Valley, member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux Organization comprised of 26 rooms and suites, a 50 seat restaurant, a 35 seat café and meeting space.
Main achievements included:
- Selection and implementation of a new integrated property management, point of sale and accounting system.
- Creation and opening of a new fine dining restaurant, selection of new china, flatware, glassware and linen. Purchased the FF&E directly from the manufacturer's representative resulting in great cost savings.
- Compiled an award winning wine list (Award of excellence Wine Spectator 08).
- Designed a new website with online booking.
- Actively represented the Hotel within the local community and the chamber of commerce, greatly enhancing the reputation and the visibility of the Inn.
Left for economic reasons, the owners who live on property, had to cut costs and eliminated the position of General Manager. I delegated some of my duties to various staff members and trained them before leaving.