- Phalanx - Clarkson University's Highest Honorary Leadership Society
- Class President - Clarkson University Class of 2008
- Vice President - Clarkson University Student Government
- Various other leadership positions each of my four years at Clarkson
Biking, skiing, boating, golf, hockey, health, pyscology
To help evangelize an exciting and cool technology related company through social media and marketing.
May 2008 - Present
- Managed the implementation of Salesforce crm across three different organizations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients. This includes contract negotiation and fulfillment of services.
- Led process to close and secure venture capital round of funding for a client and set the new standard for efficiency. This process was documented and critiqued to improve the internal process. Document intensive.
- Have participated in 3 venture capital funding initiatives in a one year time period.
- Developed relationships with C level leaders in salesforce.com, Second Life, Battery Ventures and several angel investors and venture capitalists in Massachusetts, New York and California.
- Implemented process for running efficient internal meetings while setting time sensitive action items.
- Share office with sister companies – Fused Solutions Call Center and SpiceCSM Customer Service Software. Habitually focused on customer satisfaction.
- Produce results in a fast paced environment and meet project objectives on time.
Jun 2007 - Aug 2007
- Analyzed market for electrical distribution in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas. Based on the project, the company realized a new lead base and explored new channel for delivering products to its customers.
- Planned and executed the warehouse reorganization freeing 10,000 sq feet increasing shelving utilization by 40%. Completed this time sensitive project 1 week ahead of schedule allowing for an efficient physical inventory process. Executed against personal planning and team input.
- Assisted in organizing and executing complete physical inventory process with operations team.