To help evangelize an exciting and cool technology related company through social media and marketing.
Biking, skiing, boating, golf, hockey, health, pyscology
- Phalanx - Clarkson University's Highest Honorary Leadership Society
- Class President - Clarkson University Class of 2008
- Vice President - Clarkson University Student Government
- Various other leadership positions each of my four years at Clarkson
May 2008 - Present
- Managed the implementation of Salesforce crm across three different organizations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients. This includes contract negotiation and fulfillment of services.
- Led process to close and secure venture capital round of funding for a client and set the new standard for efficiency. This process was documented and critiqued to improve the internal process. Document intensive.
- Have participated in 3 venture capital funding initiatives in a one year time period.
- Developed relationships with C level leaders in salesforce.com, Second Life, Battery Ventures and several angel investors and venture capitalists in Massachusetts, New York and California.
- Implemented process for running efficient internal meetings while setting time sensitive action items.
- Share office with sister companies – Fused Solutions Call Center and SpiceCSM Customer Service Software. Habitually focused on customer satisfaction.
- Produce results in a fast paced environment and meet project objectives on time.
Jun 2007 - Aug 2007
- Analyzed market for electrical distribution in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas. Based on the project, the company realized a new lead base and explored new channel for delivering products to its customers.
- Planned and executed the warehouse reorganization freeing 10,000 sq feet increasing shelving utilization by 40%. Completed this time sensitive project 1 week ahead of schedule allowing for an efficient physical inventory process. Executed against personal planning and team input.
- Assisted in organizing and executing complete physical inventory process with operations team.