Principal Consultant, Information Worker Virtual Solution Team
SharePoint 2007, VB.Net 2.0, C# 2.0, ASP.Net, Windows Forms, SQL Server 2005, SSIS, SSRS, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista
- Designed and implemented internal mentoring program which takes into account a variety of skill levels, work experience, and geographic locations.
- Assisted sales personel with technical sales in a wide variety of in person, telephone based, and webcast based interactions.
- Created proposals, service orders, and assorted methodology documents for use on sales calls.
Showtime (CBS subsidiary)
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 design and planning project to create a replacement intranet designed for use by hundreds of employees nationwide.
- Evaluation of third party software components including CorasWorks Workplace Suite to accomplish custom requirements vs. the functionality available out of the box with Search web parts
- Interviews with 30 different employees across departments designed to gain an understanding of department portal needs and interdepartmental workflow possibilities
Parkview Hospital Systems
- Lead project team running a Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 project to replace existing intranet based on the IBuySpy portal and currently in use by hundreds of employees across Indiana.
- Leading an ongoing multiphase project began with design phases, pilot portals, and finally full company-wide rollout reaching over 4000 employees
- Designed an education initiative with Parkview web development team including formal training, books, websites/blogs, lunch for learning presentations, and developer VMs to be taken home.
- Designed MOSS 2007 Web Content Management portal system designed to support magazine style publishing of dozens of client themed web portals which help companies prepare their employees for disaster scenarios
- Created a fully customized layout and overall design which is frequently used as a reference as to the design potential for SharePoint portals in general
- Created a custom membership and role provider which use SharePoint lists as the back end data store.Subsequently released the code onto CodePlex with the client’s blessing
- Authored custom web parts and application pages to support double opt-in user creation, custom edit profile screens, and custom login/logout capabilities
- Took over a failing MOSS 2007 project to reform the deliverable and meet client expectations.
- Educated school’s teaching staff about how to manage their own content, including images and cross-linked content
- Created some custom Content Query Web Part based web parts to help various school departments expose scheduling data across the site
- Acted as the project manager keeping track of up to 6 different simultaneous projects with as many as 9 different consultants
- Worked with SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Reporting Services to redesign commissions application, responsible for paying salespeople
- Worked with custom Windows Forms application which used BizTalk to integrate to the SysPro ERP system
- Acted as a SharePoint advisor on a highly successful Performance Point Server project, resulting in a custom menu control design to meet extremely complex business requirements.
- Wrote custom code to integrate MIIS and SharePoint to automate the integration of custom CRM application and SharePoint extranet access though Active Directory
- Worked with SSRS to create the company’s most visible external report, delivered to hundreds of external clients every year