Market Manager - Asia Pacific & Sales Manager - Australia and New Zealand
Cook Medical, Peripheral Intervention Business Unit, Bloomington, Indiana
- Develop and adapt global sales strategy within Asia Pacific. Increased annual revenues from $40m in 2009 to $80m in 2014.
- Led and executed the Japan sales and marketing transition from distribution model to direct sales model. Resulted in sales growth of 30%.
- Oversee 15-person sales team in Australia and New Zealand.
- Launched flagship product and captured 40% market share in 12 months.
- Achieved 25% sales growth in first 3 years.
- Lead, develop and mentor Australia regional sales manager.
- Additional responsibility of Global Product Launch Coordinator.
- Designed product launch process to ensure proper allocation of sales, marketing and operation resources.
- Managed internal and external communication plan for US product launch of drug eluting stent.