Mar 2009 - Jun 2011
3D Studio Max
Aug 2011 - Present
- Check for quality or JCPenny returned items
- All aspects of the presort area 1 year experience
- line loading
- Fork lift driver
- group lead fill in
Dec 2010 - Aug 2011
- ABM Janitorial Services November 31 2009- August 2011
- Manage, clean and maintain Battelle buildings
- Order supplies
- Provide excellent customer service
- Complete projects in a timely manner. ex. Strip and waxing floors
I strive to be the hardest worker, and the most creative. When I am presented with a challenge, I tackle it head on to resolve it down to every last detail, and make sure my work has no flaws before presenting it to my employers.
I just need a chance to prove my worth at your company. If given the opportunity I can impress you and improve your company by being a very valuable asset to your team.
To better my experience in the design and Architectual world, I would like to get my Bachelors degree in Drafting and design and get my certification one day to be an Architect in the state of Ohio and Colorado.
Training and Certificates
- National Award: Reserve Officers Award 2008 Awarded annually for military and academic achievements and meritorious performance in officer candidate training programs. I was chosen out of 150 cadets.
- Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Corps certificate of training 2004-2008
- Junior Officer Leadership School Washington D.C 2005-2007.
340 hours in volunteer work including:
- Trick or treat for can goods6 Guard duty
- Highway Clean up7.Flag staff
- Funeral service color guards8.OSU game vender
- Event runners