Mar 2009 - Jun 2011
3D Studio Max
Aug 2011 - Present
- Check for quality or JCPenny returned items
- All aspects of the presort area 1 year experience
- line loading
- Fork lift driver
- group lead fill in
Dec 2010 - Aug 2011
- ABM Janitorial Services November 31 2009- August 2011
- Manage, clean and maintain Battelle buildings
- Order supplies
- Provide excellent customer service
- Complete projects in a timely manner. ex. Strip and waxing floors
To better my experience in the design and Architectual world, I would like to get my Bachelors degree in Drafting and design and get my certification one day to be an Architect in the state of Ohio and Colorado.
I strive to be the hardest worker, and the most creative. When I am presented with a challenge, I tackle it head on to resolve it down to every last detail, and make sure my work has no flaws before presenting it to my employers.
I just need a chance to prove my worth at your company. If given the opportunity I can impress you and improve your company by being a very valuable asset to your team.
Training and Certificates
- National Award: Reserve Officers Award 2008 Awarded annually for military and academic achievements and meritorious performance in officer candidate training programs. I was chosen out of 150 cadets.
- Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Corps certificate of training 2004-2008
- Junior Officer Leadership School Washington D.C 2005-2007.
340 hours in volunteer work including:
- Trick or treat for can goods6 Guard duty
- Highway Clean up7.Flag staff
- Funeral service color guards8.OSU game vender
- Event runners