A motivated and proactive professional with over eight years of hands-on experience in project and team management working with large global companies across three continents. Comfortable in high pressure, fast paced environments with a proven ability to manage in dynamic and complex situations and experienced performing against tight deadlines. Proven ability to successfully overhaul ineffective methods by developing new standards and increase operational efficiency by identifying critical success factors.
Bushwood Security (Chubb)
Promoted from service coordinator to run the Installation department and return it to profit.
- Implemented electronic scheduling allowing more efficient allocation of tasks and enabling detailed histories to be maintained effectively reducing unsupported warranty claims
- Increased profitability of installation business through maximization of branch technicians productive hours and managing subcontractor costs
- Manage stock levels in line with forecast activity and historical trends
Promoted from Temporary Role to run and organize the service business and ensure we delivered on our contractual obligations.
- Increased productivity hours by streamlining and standardizing schedules
- Brought business back on track by reducing outstanding calls to accepted levels
Mar 2011 - Present
Contractor: Project Coordinator
Initially brought in to drive and implement the integration of existing project schedules to the new standardized Master Schedules, but responsibilities expanded to include assistance to Project Management in Jackson and LA. Also provide assistance in the preparation of financial forecasts for monthly reviews.
- Perform critical path analysis to identify critical tasks to assist Project Managers in achieving best possible time frames
- Perform periodic reviews of schedules with Project Management to ensure data integrity
- Assist in the preparation of forecast materials and reports for monthly profitability and performance reviews
- Utilize Project Web Access to review and analyze performance on scheduled tasks
- Analyze schedules to identify logic errors and assist in resource leveling to attain optimal performance by all allocated resources
Mar 2006 - Dec 2010
Chubb Fire and Security
Direct and coordinate the operational and day-to-day activities of multiple projects to ensure that each project remains on schedule, within budget and ultimately meets with the client’s needs and expectations.
Accurately forecast monthly revenue and profitability, provide status reports, and modify schedules and plans to accommodate changing customer needs whilst increasing project margins by maximizing technician utilization through efficient scheduling of projects and labor.
- Utilize MS Project to develop plans and assign resources to individual projects and assess workloads
- Review... project scope to determine schedule, budget, project plan and procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allocation of resources to each stage of the project
- Advise the sales teams on tender to ensure projects are estimated accurately
- Propose and prepare project variations to accommodate scope changes
- Utilize ACE tools to ensure projects are installed to the highest standards of safety and quality
- Identify and minimize exposure to risk on projects
- Cultivate and foster a highly productive team environment
- Design and implement inspection and test plans for customer acceptance and handover
Mar 2004 - Oct 2005
Contract Administration Manager
Chubb Electronic Security
Promoted from Installation Coordinator to head up the contracts department to deliver on efficiency and transparency goals.
- Responsible for processing $800k worth of contracts every month
- Streamlined internal processes increasing departmental efficiency
- Supervise sales administration, order processing and installation programming departments
- Designed and implemented a ‘sales tracker’ program to increase visibility of the internal quality process and track project files and gather metrics for improvement
- Promoted sales procedural reform to improve order processing times
- Responsible or reducing processing time of project files by an average of 50%
- Facilitated communication with Business Development team to ensure accurate and useful product launch of new in house system
- Provide training and support to sales and administration teams
Jul 2007 - Jul 2010
Masters of Commerce
Approved by the CPA and the Institute of Chartered Accountants, this course incorporated the technical and conceptual skills of accounting, economics, statistics and corporate finance. This degree has a strong focus on Corporate Auditing, Corporate Accounting, Management Accounting and Strategy and Business and Corporations law.
Jan 1997 - Jul 2000
Bachelor of Busines
Specializing in the functions of management, planning, strategy and the development of strong analytical, communication and decision making skills.